FW: KYB Shocks for a Hurst

Hi All,

I know that some of you have used KYB shocks on your 300's.

I've heard that KYB's are available for Hursts.

* Does anyone know for sure that they fit and are right for the Hurst
(stroke etc.).

* Where can one get a set and what's the approximate price?

Thanks for any guidance. Appreciate it.

Allan and Gloria Moon