300H power brake booster

Hi, Group,
If I wanted to change my power brake booster and someone asked me if I had a
15/16" push rod extension or a 1 9/16" push rod extension, what would be my
answer? What push rod are they talking about, the one that goes from the
booster into the master cylinder or the one attached to the brake pedal? If
they mean the push rod that goes into the master cylinder, do I measure the
adjustable threaded part that effects the adjustment? And why would it
matter if the booster comes with the master cylinder? Since I've had this
car on the road my brake pedal is low. When I adjust the rod into the
master cylinder to give me better pedal, the brakes do not relieve pressure.
I think the problem is that the booster is wrong for the car. It is new and
I don't know where the previous owner bought it. It doesn't look like
boosters I've seen on other Chryslers. Is it possible that the pedal rod
contact point inside the booster is too far away from the pedal assembly?
This might cause excessive pedal travel. Everything else in the brake
system is new also. I think I've made every possible adjustment and checked
every component for proper operation, but I don't know much about boosters.

Thanks,
Mark Souders