      1. Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal
           From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal
           From: "Larri Stumpf" <moparlarri76@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Hot Runnin' 413!
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300F camshafts
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Early Hemi Parts
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. seen Gary Goers
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
   From: kevin adams <kmotion45@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Kevin Adams I ripped someone off rubuttal

Hello all, First, there is two sides to every story so
please allow me to explain mine. i posted my 62 parts
for sale because they were simply extra stuff. it is
obvious that my idea of quality does not match his .
There was never any intent to defraud larri . What i
shipped him was worth what i charged him for it .
Selling parts is certainly not worth public scandal
and my standing in the club . in talking with larri my
intent was to simply sell all of it as a package and i
still have one more package to send.  However , I will
refund larri's money upon return of the goods in the
same condition as sent .   Misunderstandings do happen
, but they can also be fixed . larri can contact me by
mail or phone anytime. Cordially, Kevin Adams

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Message: 2