Re: [Chrysler300] Power Steering Mount/Belt

Re: [Chrysler300] Power Steering Mount/Belt

Hi;
Set your PS pump at the lower setting, that is for the smallest belt. Then
wrap a rope around the drive pully and the pump pulley and any other pulleys
the belt goes over. Mark the rope where the end meets the rope and you've
got the approximate size (length). Measure the width of the pulley grove,
and trot off to the parts house. The only other thing you need to know is
the type of belt and/or the v grove angle. Quite often the belt # tells the
size in length in centimeters, which makes it easy to adjust up or down to
get a better fit.

Have fun, Ray Jones