From: Larri Stumpf [mailto:moparlarri76@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 7:25 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams/ ripped off

What is the protocol as to recourse within the club if you feel youve
been
"ripped off" by a fellow member? I feel that I should'nt just sit back
and
let another member get ripped. This member kept telling me how great his

parts were and what a deal he was giving me, sent the money, waited too
long
for the parts and when they finally arrived they werent even close to
his
discription and not all of the agreed parts were there.Tried e-mail
after
e-mail to discuss the issue and he would never answer me.Told him that I

would send the parts back and just give me my $500.00 back, no response,

told him I would keep the parts and he could send me half my money back,
no
response.Told him that he could do nothing and I would have to live
with
it, that was the option he took.Sadly, buyer beware from a fellow
member. I
will go into detail as to the parts in question and can take pictures of

the broken/dented/pitted taillites, astrodome, bezels, etc. if someone
needs
more proof, larri.

For list server instructions, go to