Re: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams/ ripped off

Re: [Chrysler300] Kevin Adams/ ripped off

Larri,
Sorry to hear about your deal not being satisfactory. I have only been in the club less than two years and have found the members I have had dealings with to be absolutely fair and above board. Maybe a "card shower" from other members via Email would get his attention but my club roster doesn't show a Kevin Adams. Are you sure he is actually a member or is he just claiming to be for sales purposes? If you have an address, phone or Email for him, I for one will be glad to let him know this is not the way we operate.
Probably won't do any good from what you described but if enough of us let him know, he might re-think his tactics.
Also, if enough others have had similar dealings with him, there should be some way to either get him out of the club or restrict his advertising privileges.
How did you get hooked up with him? Was it thru this Yahoo Group, the club newsletter, or some other way?
As someone else said, "there can be bad apples in any barrel" but the best way to prevent the whole barrel from being affected is to throw 'em out.
Okie Bob

Larri Stumpf <moparlarri76@xxxx> wrote:
What is the protocol as to recourse within the club if you feel youve been
"ripped off" by a fellow member? I feel that I should'nt just sit back and
let another member get ripped. This member kept telling me how great his
parts were and what a deal he was giving me, sent the money, waited too long
for the parts and when they finally arrived they werent even close to his
discription and not all of the agreed parts were there.Tried e-mail after
e-mail to discuss the issue and he would never answer me.Told him that I
would send the parts back and just give me my $500.00 back, no response,
told him I would keep the parts and he could send me half my money back, no
response.Told him that he could do nothing and I would have to live with
it, that was the option he took.Sadly, buyer beware from a fellow member. I
will go into detail as to the parts in question and can take pictures of
the broken/dented/pitted taillites, astrodome, bezels, etc. if someone needs
more proof, larri.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT