Re: [Chrysler300] 300 G Heater Control

You can repair the plastic nipples with small metal tubes. Determine the
I.D. of the nipples and find some tubing with the same size O.D. Possable
choice is Ball Piont Pen ink cartriges. Nice strong tube and just might be
right. Work the tube into the valve and work the nipple on the tube. Use an
epoxy glue as lubricant, and you won't see the fix, Nor have it break again.
See ya in Dayton, Ray Jones