C body

Hello out there,

I was at the annual 'Club Chrysler Quebec' this week-end past, i found something quite rare that some may be interested in. One C-body, years 65-73 pass side lower ball joint, brand new in it's original box, it is a ( TRW no: 10220 ). As i sold my Hurst, i am not in need of it. Anyone interested in it please contact me privately at dou4@xxxx