      1. Headliner's and Brake Drums some good news?
           From: "gadickel" <mythmythos@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: [Chrysler300 Brake Drums some good news?
           From: "D. Moore" <dintym@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: [Chrysler300 Brake Drums some good news?
           From: <Mr300K@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Mopars this Weekend
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      5. 63 64 hydrovac hint...
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      6. 8.50x14  black sidewall tires
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      7. C body
           From: Dou <dou4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Headliner's and Brake Drums some good news?
           From: Gary W Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:16:59 -0000
   From: "gadickel" <mythmythos@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Headliner's and Brake Drums some good news?

Hi All,

Glad to learn that Kanter's Boontown, New Jersey, will be offering
reproduction brake drums for 1957 - 1962 era Chrysler products
starting later this summer.  So says Fred in the latest catalog.  It
appeares they will be priced within reason too.  Could be we will see
them offered elesewhere as well.  That is good news.

Also right now on Ebay there is a fellow offering "correct"
headliners for 1962-1967 Chryslers if my memory serves me right. He
mentions these are correct for each year he is offering, and when he
correctly mentioned the "basket weave" pattern of the 62, I started
to think he is probably telling the truth.  I bought my new headliner
about two years ago on Ebay and I think it is the same guy.  In my
case the pattern was 100% correct and the material "alive" (not dried
out) and in good shape.

Tom

Message: 2
Apparently by the offering, there is a difference in drums on 63-64 300's
from previous years.  Is it a design or size issue?

Any other sources for 63-64 drums?  Shoes?

Thanks
Dave Moore

gadickel <mythmythos@xxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

For list server instructions, go to

To your Success,

David Moore 203-949-1516
Want to pay off debts and retire early?
Check out:
http://mysuccess.quickpros.biz

Message: 3
> Apparently by the offering, there is a difference in drums on 63-64
> 300's from previous years.  Is it a design or size issue?
>
> Any other sources for 63-64 drums?  Shoes?
>
> Thanks
> Dave Moore
>
> gadickel <mythmythos@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Glad to learn that Kanter's Boontown, New Jersey, will be offering
> reproduction brake drums for 1957 - 1962 era Chrysler products
> starting later this summer.  So says Fred in the latest catalog.  It
> appeares they will be priced within reason too.  Could be we will see
> them offered elesewhere as well.  That is good news.
>
> Also right now on Ebay there is a fellow offering "correct"
> headliners for 1962-1967 Chryslers if my memory serves me right. He
> mentions these are correct for each year he is offering, and when he
> correctly mentioned the "basket weave" pattern of the 62, I started  to
> think he is probably telling the truth.  I bought my new headliner
> about two years ago on Ebay and I think it is the same guy.  In my  case
> the pattern was 100% correct and the material "alive" (not dried  out)
> and in good shape.
>
> Tom
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

> To your Success,
>
> David Moore 203-949-1516
> Want to pay off debts and retire early?
> Check out:
> http://mysuccess.quickpros.biz

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go to

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Dave and all,
63 & 64 cars have 11 X 3 front drums and non ram cars have 11 X 2 1/2 in
the rear and ram cars have 11 X 3 in the rear. They are interchangable
with road runner and super bees. I have used the above on my ram K on
several occasions. I believe you can still get them at parts stores as
nors.
300kly,

Don Cole

Message: 4