Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Fuel pump problem

Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Fuel pump problem

 one thing that you need to be aware of is that in that mode of
operation you are working the diaphragm of the mech. pump harder than it
was ever designed to work and a split diaph. will fill the crankcase
with gasoline rather quickly. this is both bad and dangerous; bad from
the standpoint of losing lubricity and wiping bearings and dangerous
from the standpoint of fire. i wont even run a stock fuel pump on an
engine because of this fact, all of my fuel systems are completely
electric with no way to flood the crankcase with gas, ive been there and
done that and cost a set of rods and mains on a 426 hemi, not again...

JEFF
tucson az.