331 to 354

I can't remember if I asked this question already so I will ask again. If
you have a 331 that has been bored out to a 354, what head gaskets should
you use. Can 331 head gaskets be used or should 354 gaskets be used. My
engine has been bored and I only have a set of 331 gaskets. Thought I would
ask before I bought a set of 354 gaskets. Also, is there a source for the
little reflectors on the taillights of a C300?

Thanks.

Hardy