57 C Brake Return Springs

 Hi,
I need some help with the brake return springs on the "C".
Are they the same on the front and rear brakes ? The manual says to put the long end of the spring toward the
brake shoe. Mine are the same on both ends. The springs
on the front brakes have four turns, and are the same length
out to the hooks,and are yellow. The book shows what looks
like a three turn spring with a longer side to hook on the brake shoe. After pulling those hubs once, I"m not looking
forward to doing it again !
Does anyone have a fan and the double pulley behind it
for sale ? Or know where to look for them .
Thanks for the help in advance !!
Joe....