newport

Thanks for everyone's help.
As of right now I have tracked down the owner.
It has taken almost a full day of going to
the county courthouse an researching property
maps then going to the tax office just to find
the name of this person that owns the property
where the car is.You would think there would
be an easy answer to this,but no.
After all that turns out this person live out
of town,and I had to track down the person that
takes care of the property.
Finally I was told the owner will be contacted on
Monday.I sure hope after all THAT the car is
priced at a fair price.
Again thanks for all your help
I'll let you know how it all works out
Chris