Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler news for the new "300C"

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler news for the new "300C"

No, not a new "C" or and old "C".
They will have to clarify between a stupid ill-conceived marketing ploy of a fake 'wannabe' and the real thing!
Calling the new 300 a C is even more dumb than calling Chryslers of 1993 to 2000 LHS's. Even after many years of LHS's nobody knows what it stands for except the management team that put it on both sides of the car. They are long gone so we will never know.
My own theory is it meant LHS (Left Hand Side). They never did a RHS (Right Hand side) because they had no confidence the assembly workers could do it right on both sides, so they just did it wrong on both sides. Nice car though, and a real bargain now that's a Concorde.
Ed Del Grande