RE 300J parts

Dwight and others, does the 300J steering wheel and parts work with the 300K?
I am still looking for a correct steering wheel for my recently acquired, and
currently on Jackstands in the body shop, K car. Thanks for any leads. Oh,
and one other thing, does anyone know a source for a complete front end
suspension kit? Greg
(My other car is a brand new Pierce TAK 4 now in service)