Roman Red K's

Hi to all who have Roman Red K's ( and every one else, too). I am in the
process of getting my K ready for paint. It's been in primer for over 20
years (being stripped off now) , so I don't have a good area for the Dupont
people to match the color. Apparently, they can't do it by using Chrysler or
Ditzler numbers. Any ideas?
Does any one have a Roman Red K that's the proper color that a Dupont rep can
put his scanner on to get the formula? Or is there a better way?

Thanks,

George Clineman