300L Feature...

Well, the dealine for L stories has passed. Thanks to
those who contributed. If you offered me a story and
haven't sent it, I could really use it. The feature is
looking pretty thin at this point. I'm extending the
dealine one week to April 29th. If you haven't
contacted me and would like to do an L story, there is
still room for more.

The more stories I get, the fewer pages I will have to
fill with 300C Concept photos. And I know how much you
guys like that.

Also, if you have any 300L one-page advertisements, or
sales brochure images you can scan/email or loan me,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Andy Mikonis
editor, Chrysler 300 Club News