The score so far:Hubs 3, Frank 0

The Hubs rebuked my efforts to come off their tapers. I modified the MOAP
(Mother Of All Pullers) to use the hydraulic cylinder from my engine hoist.
That way I would be using a direct linear pull instead of defeating myself
with a screw that gets harder to turn. The cylinder is rated 8 tons. It
may take 8.001 tons, because they are still on. I am going to re-think
this whole exercise for a while.

In the meantime, I just received my repro tail light lenses from George in
Australia. They are beautiful. If anyone is looking for replacement
lenses, I can highly recommend these.

Frank vs. Attila the Hub