57 gaugan red???

this is bill of bill's basket case in kennewick washington.

my car is suppose to be gaugan red color.

and i was going to go for it...until my guy who is working on the body
showed me a open quart of the red color (and i got the code from this
group)...anyway it was a long long long way from red...it was near coral (is
that right?).

now i've seen idaho georges car on his website and it looks a pretty
red...not coral.

so before i jump ship and paint my 57 white, someone clue me in a little
more.

but just in case does someone have the color mix code for cloud white or
whatever the name is?

bill