Re: [Chrysler300] Letter cars at RM Auctions

Re: [Chrysler300] Letter cars at RM Auctions

Roger -

> Someday one of these magazines or other publications that claim to give us
the
> straight info in their auction reports will get the courage and honesty to
do a
> fair and accurate expose of these business's but I will not hold my breath.

Don't think this will ever happen because most of the publications that we are
familiar with depend on the advertising $$$$$$$$$ generated by those full-page
ads every month. I do remember Matt Joseph, writing in Skinned Knuckles in the
early 90s, railing against some of the better known publications (Cars and
Parts, for example) for accepting the whole auction scene hook, line and
sinker.

As usual, caveat emptor.

Ron