Rims for a D

Hi to all,

With regards to 300D rims - Larry, I think our friend Danny is hoping for
someone on this list to come up with suitable rims for his car. Your
instructions are excellent, but I imagine it would be hard for Danny to
locate anything in Finland, if these suckers are so hard to come by here in
the USA !

It has been my privilege to help Danny over the past few years locate parts
for his cars; I use the term "privilege" because of Danny's dedication to
his 300D, and the quality of his restoration. The car will be absolutely
superb when done. I have seen pictures, and I am very, very impressed !

Should anybody come up with some rims for Danny - one, two, three, or four,
you will only have to ship them to me here in NY; I'll get them from here to
Finland, together with some other parts of Danny's.

C'mon, Club members - help out !

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY