RE: [Chrysler300] top cleaning

Hi gang,
Here's a little trick I used a few years ago on my 69 Dart Convertible and
my 70 300 convertible. The white tops had black specs on them, so I cleaned
them with Bleech-White tire cleaner and a stiff brush. After lots or
rinsing, I washed it again with shampoo for dry hair and a soft brush.
Again, rinsing thoroughly. I was told many years ago to never put vinyl
conditioner on it because it will dry out the material while sitting in the
sun, and the vinyl would crack. It worked for me.

Mark Souders