Re: [Chrysler300] Update on '56 TIM FLOCK 300 B

Re: [Chrysler300] Update on '56 TIM FLOCK 300 B

Wayne and all;
I just got off the phone to the Klassix Car Museum in Daytona where the "Tim
Flock 300 B, 3 speed stick" is located and was listed on the Kruse
Auction list for next week as Wayne had indicated.
The car was there on loan/display by the owner, is NOT for sale, and they
said would be on its way to the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan also for
loan/display. They would not give me the owner's name due to confidentiality
but one could assume it is the one we all know as being owned by Bob Valpey
and then sold to Jack (?last name) since it was on loan. Does the Club have
the VIN on this car??

I guess you guys up in Michigan will have something to check out at Henry
Ford (YUK!) . My biggest disappointment is that its going there and not the
Walter P. Chrysler Museum!!
John Cote, reporting from sunny 64 degrees in CT.
300B, 300C