From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 2:48 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Digest Number 567

For list server instructions, go to

There are 9 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: Thank you with tranny help and parts
From: Iamonesurfer@xxxx
2. Value of "Kiekhaefer race car" - Kruse auction
From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxx>
3. Radio Upgrades - LED
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxx>
4. Re: Radio Upgrades - LED
From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxx>
5. Re: Radio Upgrades - LED
From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxx>
6. jet hot
From: mr-320@xxxx
7. Re: jet hot
From: ronbo97@xxxx
8. RE: jet hot
From: "D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr." <ldaloise@xxxx>
9. Re: Radio Upgrades - LED
From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxx>

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:48:10 EST
From: Iamonesurfer@xxxx
Subject: Re: Thank you with tranny help and parts

Hello:

This is Dee on the other side. I wanted to thank all of you who
took
the time to answer my questions and give me valuable information. It has
been some time since. I have been experiencing some reality checks around
me, and I have been trying to find a balance.

Any way, I appreciate all your help and wiliness to share your
knowledge.

Thanks,
Dee "J"

Message: 2