G tansmission cooler lines

Good evening,

Here's an odd question. Keep in mind that the car was taken to a bare
shell. I have just installed the radiator and was attaching the
transmission cooling lines which are brand new stainlenss steel.

I can't tell which line goes on the top (pressure, I think) fitting on
the transmission and which goes on the bottom fitting of the
transmission. Which fiiting on the transmission does the line from the
left side of the radiator go to?

Perhaps it does not matter. After forgetting to install the lines
BEFORE the exhaust cross over pipe was installed, I had to tweak the
lines slightly to install them. Hence, I cannot tell definitevely which
goes where?

Best regards,

Richard Osborne