      1. Carb Question
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Carb Question
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. '57 300C  - rear spring leaves no? &  brake fade
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. EFI
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 21:55:18 EST
   From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Subject: Carb Question

Hi Group-

       Please do me a favor - I have been unable to find my club
membership
card, and I need to know the proper number of the 4 bbl carb for my K.  Is
it
AFB# 3615?

Thanks,

Pete Fitch

Message: 2
     K's with single 4 bbl. carb uses carb #3614. Do you need one? I have
rebuildable one if interested contact me privately.   Joe Pierce.
>        Please do me a favor - I have been unable to find my club
membership
> card, and I need to know the proper number of the 4 bbl carb for my K.
Is
it
> AFB# 3615?
>
> Thanks,