Re: [Chrysler300] Motor rebuild 300F

Paul,

My 2 cents worth is to do a quality rebuild and don't get carried away with higher cost hipo parts and extensive work. If you are like most letter car owners, you are not going to race the car, just show it, and occasionally do some "spirited" driving. The car came from the factory as a high performance design to begin with, so stay with what it already is. Avoid getting talked into building a "race" motor. Spend the extra money on other areas of the car.

By the way, even allowing for the difference in the US and Canadian dollar, those rebuild costs you quoted sound high to me, but I'm not certain what parts you plan on replacing.

Bob J
300G