Re: [Chrysler300] Motor rebuild 300F

A compression test was not done all evaluation was
done electronically. The engine idles well and
accelarates great. It leaks or burns aquart of oil in
200 milesThe scope showed uneven pressure on the
cylinders and very high co2 readings. Little change in
Idle when cylinders were disabled. Mechanic concluded
cam was worn and valves are opening very little. One
cylindaer on pass side is definitely low and blow bye
through valve cover breather is not steady. He
concluded top rings were either stuck or broken. The
car has 115,000 miles on it and was in staorage from
1979-1995. If it wasn't for the oil leaking at the
raer seal I could put up with the it burning some oil.

paul

--- Moparpjf@xxxx wrote: > In a message dated
3/5/2003 2:37:27 PM Eastern