Re: [Chrysler300] Newsflite

I, too, enjoyed the article. It brought back memories of seeing my father's Torqueflite apart on a bench at Strollo's garage in Cheshire, CT. A band had broken and Tony was showing my father what was wrong. Tony was a wiz at transmissions and at the age of 9, I decided that I wanted to work on cars. Mopar's that is.
Thanks George for the great article and stirring up early Mopar memories.
Dave Moore
pennsy300@xxxx wrote:I just received my copy of the latest Newsflite in the mail. I really
enjoyed reading George's EXCELLENT article on Chrysler transmissions. It's
not that hard to get a Torqueflite rebuilt (I guess), but to get one rebuilt
to 300-only specs in another matter entirely. Insights from someone who's
been there before, and who can supply info and rules of thumb based on
experience are invaluable. Thanks George.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

David Moore 203-949-1516
Want to pay off debts and retire early?
Check out: