Metalcrafters discussion

Hi Guys, I just got my WPC news and in there is mention of the company and
the fact they are going to do the panels we've been discussing. I addition,
if there is sufficient interest they MAY do the same for 55 and 56 hardtops.
Let us be understanding and give them the "room" to accomplish what they've
promised - I'd like to have the 55/56 panels as a follow on and a good
experience with us will undoubtedly be the deciding factor as whether they
take those on as well ! ! ! All the Best 300ing,
Phil Irish