Re: [Chrysler300] Metalcrafters Rebuttal

Re: [Chrysler300] Metalcrafters Rebuttal

Wayne:

You couldn't have said it any better relative to Metalcrafters.

My son worked for Metalcrafters for several years before becoming a teacher
and at this time of the year they are overwhelmed with work. 19 and 20 hour
days was commonplace 7 days a week for most of the year. My son worked on
many Chrysler show cars -- always the detail work and some design work. He
also worked on the identical special Rolls Royces they did for the King of
Brunei and, in fact, made the miniature models of the car from scratch, too.
They were not small models but the size of pedal cars, as I remember.

When my son worked there, he loved the work, didn't mind too much the hours
and pay but positively abhorred management...

Sherwood Kahlenberg