300F on 2003 Calendar

Greetings,
I found a 2003 calendar that has a 300F for one of the months. It is entitled
"Classics--Ultimate Automobiles." It has a 1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer (red
over white over red) on top of the cover. A 1950s Chrysler Imperial is also
one of the monthly cars. It is published by Ronnie Sellers Productions, Inc.
in Portland, Maine (800) 625-3386 or calendarsite.com.
Rick
http://www.pronet.net