Re: [Chrysler300] 500 part duex 2 2

Specifications for the 300J/ 300K ram cam, PN 2406196, are as follows:
Intake opens: 18 degrees BTC
" closes: 70 degrees ABC
Total intake duration: 268 degrees
Intake valve lift: .445 inches

Exhaust opens: 66 degrees BBC
" closes: 22 degrees ATC
Total exhaust duration: 268 degrees
Exhaust valve lift: .452 inches

Valve opening overlap: 40 degrees

The long ram 300F,G 375HP cam is also a 268-268 unit, but different opening
timing, overlap, and lift. The "284-284" cam was used in the 400HP versions
of the
"F" and "G". I had the cam ground for my ram "K" to the above specs by Jim
Hyder, Camcraft,Inc, of Elizabethton, TN. That was a LONG time ago, so have
no idea if he is in business now. I wanted absolute original specs, so sent
him the engineering drawing of the cam as well. Hope this answers your
questions. Gil