500 part duex 2 2

i am sorry if my previous message is weird or didnt get through, i was at
work in a hurry, sorry if this is a repeat, just need help.
on my 64 300k, 413 solid cam, auto, short runner long tube, i know it is a
3600 ish peak power. i need to order teh cam, and if you have been reading
the letters before, you know the story. what i need to know is the duration
of this cam. is it in fact a 284, because i want the rams to work for sure, i
cant do this again if its wrong.so, my question is, i have searched for
months trying to find this out online and cant. dont understand theory to
figure out which cam will work. and need to order cam. i called Indy heads,
but the gentlemen is retired that i was supposed to talk to.
can ANYONE tell me teh cams duration, as i dont think it is a 268 anymore,
thats the long runner one, oops. i have teh short runner.
i an going crazy here, its so freakin frusterating. please help, thank you,
and sorry again