C300 w/ Corvette Brakes

Regarding disc brake conversions, I am asked "who can do it"?

My mechanic is Rafi Najjarian - 415-948-8022
Brisbane California south of SF
He's rebuilt 2 Chrysler Hemis in the last 12 months, among 12 other motors.

He didn't replace the rake job done by Intrepid in Reno NV; he updated it
with carbon fiber parts. He says he can do complete disc brake conversions.

Please call him if you want to schedule work to be done, but please don't tie
him up with lots of "free" questions...he's busy restoring my 56 Alfa Romeo
and other cars, and past due on some work. He has a waiting list, but can
schedule future work.

You might call Intrepid Motors in Reno NV and find somebody who knows more
about the original job if you have the time. But it was done 12 years ago.

Joe Brilando