62 Brake upgrade

Hi All,
I hope someone is online. I need to redo the front brakes on my 62. I've
heard the stories of upgrading to a 63 and up drum brake assemblies. I was
wondering if this is an easy upgrade. I've found the parts off a 64 300. I
figure I'll need everything from the spindles up. I can buy these used parts
for less than all the new parts for my existing brakes. Any help would be
appreciated, fast. I want to go and get the parts soon. The car's on the lift
at the front end shop and this is the time to put these pieces in.

Thanks,
Sean Duggan