NEED HELP PLEASE

i knwo i have probabyl mentiond this part and it problem something small and hard to find but
if anyone knwo s of where ic an order this part of find apart liekt his or maybea n alternative part please leave mea messge thank you
i'm look for the ribber between my 1970 chrysler 300 conver windows
if anyonekneo where to find them please help me
thanky ou
shawn

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp