Re: [Chrysler300] stalling problem

Hi Chris;
If you can catch it while > "The idle will raise and then drop to the point
it almost stalls and sometimes it will stall.", quickly look down the carb
venturie and see if gas is pouring into the carb. It sounds like you have a
sometimes sticking float which allows gas to overflow into the manifold
which is causing a flooding condition, hence "It also blows alot of black
smoke out the exhaust."
Good Luck, and let us know how it turns out, Ray Jones