From: my69300
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 9:54 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] stalling problem

I my name is Chris and I'm new to your club.
I have a 69 300 convertable with a 440
And the problem I'm having does'nt happen
all the time,but lately it's most of the time.
When I start it,it runs very rough and after it's
warm the engine seems to serge.
The idle will raise and then drop to the point it almost
stalls and sometimes it will stall.
It also blows alot of black smoke out the exhaust.

It does'nt do this all the time. I had it out yesterday
and she ran great.

Thanks
Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor