Re: [Chrysler300] Lean Burn Systems

Yes, Mopar Performance makes an electronic conversion kit for all B/RB and small block engines. You get the wiring harness, distributor, control box and everything you need to install it. Not very expensive and well worth the money if you are converting a lean burn system or a breaker point ignition to electronic ignition.(For my money and trouble the kit is a better way to go than a trip to the wreckers)

Ryan Hill

Broadband??Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp