300 Club members visiting Norway...

Hi 300 friends.

If any of you are planning to visit the westcoast of Norway, please let us know.
In the area around Bergen, there is a C300, two 300C and one 300G. The carsare located inside a approx. 50 miles (80km) wide circle around Bergen town. This must be the most 300 letter car crowded place in Norway.
You will unfortunately not get any information according this in the tourist guides:)
We have already missed one club member (or he missed us?) passing through. We will not miss any other.
Please contact ragtopman@xxxx or ak.dronen@xxxx

Yours 300ly

Oddvin Skråmestø & Anton Drønen
300 nuts in western Norway.