J.C. auto restorations.

Hi to all.
I sent my insrument cluster with gauges and plastic dome to jeff carter for my 61 chrysler in the mddle of september and they would start working on it in october but i wrote to him a few times by email and i didnt get any answer cause i wanted to install the unit back in my car before the cold weather came does anyone know anything thank you for your help everyone.

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp