      1. Re: 77 Newport
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: 77 Newport
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 77 Newport
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. '63 Chrysler 300 Rear Wheel/Axle Chirping
           From: mplindahl@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: '63 Chrysler 300 Rear Wheel/Axle Chirping
           From: Mark Souders <souders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 77 Newport
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      7.
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      8. '56 Motor mount
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
      9. fuel sending unit
           From: Connie Brown <condav_99@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Brake-problems. 300 1962 Sport Coupe
           From: ivan.regos@xxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:40:42 EDT
   From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 77 Newport

Hi Chuck, I have owned two "lean burn" cars, still have one of them.  It
sounds like your lean burn is crapping out.  The part you said about the
problem starting after about a half hour is what my ' 87 was doing.  I
converted it to electronic ignition, and the problem I had was solved.

Hope this helps,  John

Message: 2