'63 Chrysler 300 Rear Wheel/Axle Chirping

'63 Chrysler 300 Rear Wheel/Axle Chirping

Hi Gang,

I replaced the drivers side rear axle bearing
(Bearing Cone) located behind the brake plate
a few years ago. It was making some strange
noises and after replacing it, the noises went
away.

Now I have a different strange noise coming
from the passenger side wheel. When I make a left
turn at about 20 mph, I hear a Chirp-Chirp-Chirp
coming from the right side. (The weight of the
car leans to the right side on a left turn.)

I don't hear this noise going straight down the road
or making a right turn.

Should I assume that the right axle bearing needs to
be replaced now?

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated!

Thanks-
Mark Lindahl
'63 300 Conv.