From: Ben Meisner
To: chrysler 300
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 6:47 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Front end for 300-e

Folks;

Could someone please help me with were I might get kit to re do the front end on a 59-e.. tie rod ends, upper and lowers, bushings etc. Is there a complete kit, mine have sat for 34 years and the rubber is gone, plus the tie rod ends should be changed. I also need a lead on front brake shoes for this beast.

Thx
Ben Meisner

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor