Hello All 300 Lovers...

I loaned '62 300 to my husband to drive when I had my first son and got
myself a '62 NY'er wagon to haul my first son around with power and
style.now I have a couple of problems. I don't know if any one out in
300-land has any insight, but please let me know.

Problem number 1: Something inside the tailgate broke. Now it weights
a ton to put it up and down. It's a nightmare. I have huge biceps
from getting my stroller in and out several times a day.

Problem number 2: It's a six passenger wagon. I am now pregnant with
my third son. Although three carseats fit in the back seat.there is no
room for additional guests. Carpooling will be part of my future. I
need the third seat. Anyone know what seat will fit and how and what I
need to convert it to a nine passenger?

I appreciate any help. I haven't seen too many of these wagons running
around, but this group is so knowledgeable I thought I would throw it
out to you.

Thanks,

Jennifer

P.S. I parked next to a Ford Expedition the other day..the wagon is
longer! HA!