Re: [Chrysler300] Header Paint

POR-15 is just like any other coating in that the better the surface prep the
better the results. If you use the phosphate coating after a good bead
blasting you'll get good results. I use the High temp silver alot and you
need to make sure you get it heated to cure it. I use a heat gun if i'm not
going to fire up the motor. I've even used it inside my headers as a heat
reflector. Remember moisture from condensation can come from the inside out.
I have a Flathead that I used the silver High temp on the exhaust and the
silver paint on the motor and its just now starting to show need of a touch
up after 3 seasons of use. This motor was really bad cosmetically when I
coated it , so I'm happy with POR-15. I also like the Corrolless that
Eastwood sells for inner fender wells.

Brian