      1. Re: Roseburg Or. show
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Roseburg Or. show
           From: Jeff Gretz <gretz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Possible SF area excuses for a 300 gathering
           From: doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. RE: Roseburg Or. show
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Roseburg Or. show
           From: joeypilot@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Possible SF area excuses for a 300 gathering
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Rear universal joint 300C
           From: Oddvin Skråmestø <ragtopman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: [Chrysler300 West Coast Show
           From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. West Coast Show
           From: rogerselby@xxxxxxx
     10. car shows
           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: car shows
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: [Chrysler300 West Coast Show
           From: "Moana & Gerry Steinberg" <mopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. 61-63 lettercar hubcaps - sale
           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. rear-end on 57C
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Header Paint
           From: News4ge@xxxxxxx
     16. Where's my former C300
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Possible west coast get together
           From: KEN WILSON <jblken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. 300F Brake Light Switch
           From: "Mark Schueller" <f41324@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. '56 Rear Universal Jt.
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:36:17 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Roseburg Or. show

Chuck
300 Sightings on the west coast can be rare. I brought
my 300F to a show in Burlington WA last year and it
was the only 300 there. I went to a show in Vancouver
BC this past weekend and there were 3 300's there. A
70 convert, a 66 hardtop anf my 300F. The rest of the
mopar stuff are like belly buttons..........
We need a west coast 300 show.
Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC
--- Charles Heinitz <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I went to the Roseburg show last weekend, and was
> dissapointed that there
> was only one 300 there a 1968. There were a couple
> of birds, and other
> mopars but only one 300. Drove all the way from
> Seattle to see some brutes,
> where were you guys? sign me Chuck, deprived in
> Seattle.

> http://messenger.msn.com

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca

Message: 2
300 Sightings on the west coast can be rare. I brought
my 300F to a show in Burlington WA last year and it
was the only 300 there. I went to a show in Vancouver
BC this past weekend and there were 3 300's there. A
70 convert, a 66 hardtop anf my 300F. The rest of the
mopar stuff are like belly buttons..........
We need a west coast 300 show.
Paul Martin
300F
Vancouver BC
--- Charles Heinitz <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I went to the Roseburg show last weekend, and was
> dissapointed that there
> was only one 300 there a 1968. There were a couple
> of birds, and other
> mopars but only one 300. Drove all the way from
> Seattle to see some brutes,
> where were you guys? sign me Chuck, deprived in
> Seattle.

> http://messenger.msn.com

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Post your ad for free now! http://personals.yahoo.ca