Rhode Island

Hi Group,

Just going to add my two cents worth about the meet.
Being a New Englander all my life, I knew somewhat to
expect when going to Newport, or I thought I did. In
my time as a member I've been to over ten meets. This
one has to be one of the finest I've ever attended.
Don has to be congratulated on a superb choice of
location and just the right balance of activities.
Those close who were able to, but did not attend,
should have nothing but the deepest regrets. Those of
you far away who did not attend literally missed the
opportunity of a lifetime. On to Nashville!!

300ly

Russ Vaughan