long rams for sale

Forwarding this message. Replies to: kb3ahe@xxxx

Cleaning out my basement I found some leftovers from a
past project. I found a set of "long ram" crossram manifolds. these are
definately the long runner type. (I am familiar with them and know the
difference) I know theese things are somewhat rare and hard to find. I
figure someone in the 300 club could put them to good use. I have
manifolds, carbs, and crossover / balence tube. No linkage, air filters or
heat rizers. I am located in Baltimore, Md. Rather than put them on e-bay I
figured I would offer them up here. I will entertain any serious offers,
and can be reached by email. kb3ahe@xxxx
Best regards Frank Esposito